Human Resource Manager (0.5 FTE)
Additive Industries is dedicated to bringing metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. Since its inception in 2012 the team has grown from two founders to over forty professionals today. The Board and Management Team of Additive Industries consider human resource management a key responsibility and have implemented a structured HR policy and process from the start. The current size of the company as well as our ambitions to grow require a next step. As our Human Resource Manager you will play an important role in making our recruiting, talent development and team satisfaction future proof and the benchmark in the (Dutch) high-tech industry.
With a solid background and extensive experience in HR in an industrial environment, you will create a comprehensive framework for recruiting, developing, appraising, planning and evaluating the Additive Industries team. You will also structure and update the job descriptions and drive the Personnel Review Cycle consisting of individual personal development planning and performance reviews. Moreover you will design a first pay plan and profit sharing programme. For new jobs or replacements, you write the job profile, organise the recruitment and consult with our external HR advisors when needed. Together with Marketing you ensure good labour market communications.
- Labour market intelligence reporting regarding potential candidates and new legislation
- Design, update and implement an HR policy, processes and automation (if needed)
- Keep our Personnel Guide, Personnel Review Cycle and Personnel files up-to-date
- Recruitment of new team members (including writing of the job profiles)
- Contact with Universities and other Schools for talented interns, graduation and graduated students, recruit students (including writing assignments)
- Continuous development of sustainable employability of team members based on company strategy (create framework for relevant general and specific courses)
- Develop pay plan and profit sharing programme
- Labour market communications (content) and recruitment event participation
The Human Resource Manager will report to the CEO
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar
- At least 10 years of successful experience in a similar HR role in an industrial environment
- Demonstrable track record in implementation of HR policies & processes including hiring, talent development and performance management at a company larger than 100 employees
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, lastest wages and benefits structures
- Ability to balance openness and privacy, build trust among a diverse team
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally, in writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and digital HR solutions
This currently is a part-time job for 20 hours per week. In the future the number of hours may be increased (if wanted and needed). Additive Industries will allow for flexible scheduling of the working hours as long as this combines well with the tasks and responsibilities.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven Team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’