Dutch National newspaper Financieele Dagblad has announced that the jury of their 2017 contest to find the most promising young technology companies ‘De Nieuwe Kampioenen’ (the New Champions) selected Additive Industries unanimously as their winner.
- Dutch National newspaper Financieele Dagblad has announced that the jury of their 2017 contest to find the most promising young technology companies ‘De Nieuwe Kampioenen’ (the New Champions) selected... Read more
- Additive Industries will present between July 11-13 its 4 laser version of MetalFAB1 industrial metal AM system & MetalFAB1 Process & Application Development Tool at the 12th International Conference... Read more
- Additive Industries is proud to be selected one of The Netherlands' 2017 most promising young companies with disrupting products. 8 'New champions' are now battling for a #1 position. Read more
- Additive Industries and Sauber F1 Team enter into 3 year technology partnership. Read more
- Visit us from June 20 thru June 22 at Rapid.Tech 2017, International Trade Show & Conference for Additive Manufacturing in Erfurt, Germany. Read more
- RT @MartinDuits: Stem op @TeamAdditive als dé Challenger van 2016 Read more
- RT @Brainport_regio: In de nieuwe #Brainport Update o.a: Read more
- Registration for the Design Challenge 2017 is open now: https://t.co/TVXhsCb0S0! Read more
- RT @AddManufacturin: Additive Industries presents 3rd edition of Design Challenge Read more
- Would you like to join Masterclass:Design for Additive Manufacturing on October 27? Register on the #AdditiveWorld… Read more
Adding new dimensions
We help OEMs in high-end and demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, medical systems, tooling and high-tech equipment improve their designs, product performances and business cases.
Our pride, the MetalFAB1
Our MetalFAB1 defines a new category of industrial additive manufacturing equipment in terms of reproducibility, productivity and flexibility.Discover the metalfab1
The Additive World Platform
Our MetalFAB1 system is fully integrated with the Additive World Platform, supporting the complete 3D metal printing workflow and allowing our customers to store, share and analyse all relevant data.Discover the additive world platform
Development and support
Additive Industries is working on systems, software and applications to further refine additive manufacturing for industrial use, while also offering the right service and support to our customers, to make sure we keep moving forward together.Learn all about our services
Additive Industries believes in close cooperation
We share our experience, link our partners and inspire the industry to bring metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab. Working closely together with suppliers and customers, boundaries blur and everyone joins the Additive Industries team for an enduring and long-term partnership.