On June 9, during the Dutch Technology Week in Eindhoven, Additive Industries opened the doors of its new facility and it was a huge success!
- On June 9, during the Dutch Technology Week in Eindhoven, Additive Industries opened the doors of its new facility and it was a huge success! Read more
- Additive Industries’ Management Team is prepared for Top 3 ambition and ready for growth Read more
- Leading supplier of 3D design and manufacturing software solutions will drive the deployment of Dutch industrial metal additive manufacturing technology Read more
- Visit the Additive Industries team at an International Trade Show & Conference for Additive Manufacturing, Rapid.Tech 2018, from June 5 – 7 in Erfurt (DE) Read more
- From Sunday April 8 thru Thursday April 12 our team will present on the main stage and in break-out sessions the latest developments on the MetalFAB1™ system, Additive World Platform software and Worl... Read more
- RT @MartinDuits: Stem op @TeamAdditive als dé Challenger van 2016 Read more
- RT @Brainport_regio: In de nieuwe #Brainport Update o.a: Read more
- Registration for the Design Challenge 2017 is open now: https://t.co/TVXhsCb0S0! Read more
- RT @AddManufacturin: Additive Industries presents 3rd edition of Design Challenge Read more
- Would you like to join Masterclass:Design for Additive Manufacturing on October 27? Register on the #AdditiveWorld… Read more
Accelerating Industrial Additive Manufacturing
We help OEMs in high-end and demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, medical systems, tooling and high-tech equipment improve their designs, product performances and business cases.
Our pride, the MetalFAB1
Our MetalFAB1 defines a new category of industrial additive manufacturing equipment in terms of reproducibility, productivity and flexibility.Discover the metalfab1
The Additive World Platform
Our MetalFAB1 system is fully integrated with the Additive World Platform, supporting the complete 3D metal printing workflow and allowing our customers to store, share and analyse all relevant data.Discover the additive world platform
Development and support
Additive Industries is working on systems, software and applications to further refine additive manufacturing for industrial use, while also offering the right service and support to our customers, to make sure we keep moving forward together.Learn all about our services
Additive Industries believes in close cooperation
We share our experience, link our partners and inspire the industry to bring metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab. Working closely together with suppliers and customers, boundaries blur and everyone joins the Additive Industries team for an enduring and long-term partnership.