From March 14 thru March 15, 2018, Additive Industries organises the 6th edition of the annual Additive World Conference in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- From March 14 thru March 15, 2018, Additive Industries organises the 6th edition of the annual Additive World Conference in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Read more
- Philips Healthcare veteran Paul Simons joins Additive Industries management team Read more
- We hope that 2017 has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to accelerate to the New Year toge... Read more
- Additive Industries hands over first industrial additive manufacturing system Read more
- An incredible success of Additive Industries at FormNext 2017! Read more
- RT @MartinDuits: Stem op @TeamAdditive als dé Challenger van 2016 Read more
- RT @Brainport_regio: In de nieuwe #Brainport Update o.a: Read more
- Registration for the Design Challenge 2017 is open now: https://t.co/TVXhsCb0S0! Read more
- RT @AddManufacturin: Additive Industries presents 3rd edition of Design Challenge Read more
- Would you like to join Masterclass:Design for Additive Manufacturing on October 27? Register on the #AdditiveWorld… Read more
Accelerating Industrial Additive Manufacturing
We help OEMs in high-end and demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, medical systems, tooling and high-tech equipment improve their designs, product performances and business cases.
Our pride, the MetalFAB1
Our MetalFAB1 defines a new category of industrial additive manufacturing equipment in terms of reproducibility, productivity and flexibility.Discover the metalfab1
The Additive World Platform
Our MetalFAB1 system is fully integrated with the Additive World Platform, supporting the complete 3D metal printing workflow and allowing our customers to store, share and analyse all relevant data.Discover the additive world platform
Development and support
Additive Industries is working on systems, software and applications to further refine additive manufacturing for industrial use, while also offering the right service and support to our customers, to make sure we keep moving forward together.Learn all about our services
Additive Industries believes in close cooperation
We share our experience, link our partners and inspire the industry to bring metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab. Working closely together with suppliers and customers, boundaries blur and everyone joins the Additive Industries team for an enduring and long-term partnership.