Customer Lifecycle Support Planner (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. The Customer Lifecycle Support (CLS) team takes care of all customer support activities and takes care that customers can use their MetalFAB1 systems effectively. We are starting a new process where the planning and resource allocation will be organized centrally. In your role as planner you act as the spider-in-the-web for the planning of all Customer Service interventions at customer sites. You collect all requests for interventions, assess priorities, cluster these in logical work packages, and schedule these in time and assigns resources to it. You also indicate required materials and tools and trigger Supply Chain to supply these materials. You make sure that the registration of interventions is accurate and that the Installed base registration is up-to-date.
- Identify and record CLS tasks based on customer calls, preventive maintenance schedules, installation requests, FCO (field change order) and other triggers
- Enrich the CLS task with required data fields and determine priorities
- Schedule mid-term (0-12 months) visit schedule to customers
- Cluster tasks in logical work packages
- Schedule work packages in time
- Assign CLS engineers to work packages
- Determine the material requirements for work packages and pass on to Supply Chain Management.
- Review execution of work packages and update CLS task list and Installed Base registration.
- Closely collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Operations, Customer Lifecycle management, Process & Application Development, Supply Chain and Development.
- Initiate and/or participate in improvement projects.
The CLS planner reports to the Manager Customer Lifecycle Support
Knowledge, experience and mindset
- Structured, organised, analytical, process oriented
- Happy to define, execute and improve processes, also under pressure.
- Minimum bachelor level (HBO) graduate with preferably working experience in an industrial, high tech environment,
- Education: For example Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply chain management
- Understands engineers – technical background or affinity preferred
- Customer-oriented, owning results, persistent, going the extra mile
- Strong communication skills – to customers, field service engineers, R&D, etc. Fluent in English.
- Experience with ERP (e.g. SAP, Navision) is preferred
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Preferred start date according to hiring agenda: June 2019