Financial Administrator 32-40 hours (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing quickly. In order to keep the growth healthy an up-to-date and a strict organized financial administration is essential. That is why Additive Industries is looking for a Financial Administrator.
Your financial activities consist of:
- Taking care of the entire administration for multiple foreign administrations including the current account with affiliated parties
- Aligning and specifying multiple balance accounts
- Replacing the financial administrative employee responsible for account payables and account receivables when ill or on leave
- Supporting the process of the (foreign)payroll administration
- Supporting the Financial Manager with several activities
- Administrating the project administration
All these activities take place in our financial system (Navision).
Supporting the Financial Manager, the Finance Team takes care of an adequate administration that adds value to monitoring the financial processes and a complete and easygoing financial archive.
The candidate we are looking for gets an energy boost from error-free accounting and smooth running processes. The administration is growing quickly together with the size of our company where the Financial Team is continually working on further professionalising and automation our administrative processes. The financial administrator does his or her part within these important developments within the administrative organisation of Additive Industries.
The most important ingredients for a successful fulfillment of the position are:
- Knowledge of and experience in financial administration and bookkeeping
- Disciplined tracing of financial bookings
- Excellent precision and an eye for detail
- Working independently within a small team
- Hands-on attitude
The Financial Administrator reports to the Financial Manager
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of a successfully completed MBO-4 (MBA/PDB) or an HBO education in a financial administrative subject
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant financial administrative role
- Strong communicative skills, you will be in contact with colleagues, customers and suppliers around the globe.
- Experience with accountancy- and administrative software (Preferably Navision)
- Experience with ERP-Systems
- Strong in both Dutch and English writing and speech
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, word), working with Excel comes naturally to you
32 to 40 hours a week.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’