Office Manager (m/v) (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast, just like the market we are in. In all the hustle and bustle the Office Manager brings peace and ensures that the other team members can concentrate on their own tasks. We are looking for a professional Office Manager who ensures a well-organized work environment, welcomes our team members, partners and customers and makes new team members feel at home quickly. Activities include telephone, mail and e-mail handling, scheduling appointments and consultation, booking trips, first point of contact for facility suppliers (security, cleaning, ICT, telecom, printing, office supplies), keep kitchen stocked. Come up with suggestions to professionalize office management (including processes and procedures), providing lunch and drinks, preparing staff outings and light administrative support.
The most important ingredients for a successful completion of the function are:
- Well-organized, keeping an overview, stress-resistant, flexible, capable of carrying out many different activities;
- Professional hospitality that blows away our external relations;
- Keep track of office infrastructure and supplies;
- Eye for detail to regarding appearance of office environment;
- Independently operating, creative in finding solutions, however also a team player;
- Representative appearance and professional business attitude.
Employee provides hierarchical and functional responsibility to the Manager Human Resources.
Knowledge and experience
• Completed MBO-4 training
- At least 2-5 years of demonstrable recent and relevant work experience in a comparable role in an international B2B environment where hospitality is central;
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented attitude;
- Strong communication skills and good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
- Strong organizational qualities (planning, execution);
- Thorough basic knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven Team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’
- Additive Industries believes in equal employment opportunity
Preferred start date according to our hiring agenda: May 2019