Online Marketing Specialist (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology, tooling, oil & gas and high-tech equipment.
In this position, your responsibility is to support the Marketing Team with the international online marketing activities, facilitating global marketing topics, such as:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media: Execute social media plan and improve online presence
- Google analytics, SEO & SEA knowledge
- HubSpot implementation & maintenance
- Maintenance of corporate website and events website
- Managing of internal marketing projects and creating reports
- Picture and video editing - basic skills (preferable)
- Support during different events (own & external) if needed
You have a great opportunity to gain a lot of experience based upon your competencies and your own initiative.
Knowledge and experience
Education: Bachelor in Marketing, Commercial Economics or another commercial or relevant education.
Our ideal candidate:
At least 2-3 years’ experience in the similar position. You are familiar with modern media, HubSpot, MS office and popular marketing software Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Photoshop, CRM systems, etc. Enjoys creating texts and other content, preferably both in English and Dutch, for social media, websites, and blog. Understands difference in the tone of voice per social media channel for the B2B industrial market.
Available for at least 36 – 40 hrs/week.
Shows creativity, conceptual thinking and pragmatism in their daily work.
Understands the characteristics of our brand.
Possesses a high level of dedication, motivation and independence.
Can communicate effectively in a cross-continental team.
Has a structured and reliable approach to work.
Is fluent in English & preferably Dutch.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured ‘Fun to work with