Order Manager (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. In your role as Order Manager you ensure timely delivery of parts requested by both internal and external customers. You work closely together with the Sales team on scheduling customer orders in time, while ensuring that required resources and materials are available. Together with the Procurement team you manage the materials requirements plan and find creative solutions for shortages. You also take care of planning the inventory of spare parts, which is becoming more important as the installed base is growing.
- Review customer orders and requested delivery dates, and provide committed, feasible delivery dates to Sales.
- Create and maintain the production schedule that meets the committed dates and make efficient use of resources.
- Determine the material requirements plan which is input for Procurement.
- Help with creating the forecast for suppliers.
- Identify material shortages and proactively find solutions to deal with this.
- Phase-in of new materials and phase-out of obsolete materials as result of engineering changes.
- Optimize inventory while trading off service level and costs.
- Setting logistic parameters in Dynamics NAV (ERP).
- Closely collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Operations, Customer Lifecycle management, Supply Chain, Procurement and Development.
- Initiate and/or participate in improvement projects.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) graduate, preferably with 3 years of working experience in an industrial, high tech environment,
- Education: Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Supply chain management
- Structured, analytical, process oriented.
- Customer Focussed.
- Persistent and can perform under pressure
- Experience with ERP (e.g. SAP, Navision) is preferred
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch as well as in English
- Affinity with high-tech industry
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Preferred start date according to our hiring agenda: October 2019