Software Tester (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Within Additive Industries we are looking for a Software Tester. In a multidisciplinary team, he or she plays an important role in developing a 3D metal printer. The Software Tester is involved in the continuous upgrading of the system to meet our clients’ needs.
The Software Tester works, in the software team, on the system software of the next generation industrial 3D metal print systems. The Software Tester is responsible for setting up and following a process to guarantee the quality of the system software. The Software Tester writes comprehensive test plans derived from specifications and conversations. The Software Tester makes clear design choices and tracks quality metrics, which are recorded and communicated in a clear way.
The ingredients for a successful performance are in sum:
- Creating a Quality Assurance process;
- Creating and executing tests of the system software, both manual and automated;
- Setting up and maintaining an automated test suite;
- Taking responsibility for documentation of tests;
- Executing 2nd line support to the Customer Lifecycle Support department;
The Software Tester reports hierarchically and functionally to the Lead Software Engineer.
Knowledge and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical education, e.g. in Embedded Systems, (Technical) Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing of machine software or complex applications in a technical environment;
- Experience in C#, as developer and/or tester;
- Demonstrated experience in automating software tests;
- Experience with selecting or developing an automation framework;
- Experience with Scrum is a plus;
- You have a proven track record of successfully assuring quality of new (machine) software from idea to production.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse background and experience to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident, pragmatic and result oriented;
- Driven by content, eager to learn and entrepreneurial;
- Proven team player who takes ownership;
- Professional and structured;
- ‘Fun to work with'.