Recruiter Eindhoven (32 hours)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast as its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. Since its inception in 2012 the team has grown from two founders to over fifty professionals today. The Board and Management Team of Additive Industries consider human resource management a key responsibility and have implemented a structured HR policy and process from the start. Earlier this year a Human Resources Manager has been hired, who plays an important role in making our recruitment, talent development and team satisfaction future proof and a benchmark in the (Dutch) high-tech industry. Our ambitions to grow require a next step; as our Recruiter you will play an important role in attracting the right talent to grow our company further.
As a seasoned Recruiter with extensive experience in an international industrial environment, you know what it takes to hire the best new team members for the Additive Industries team. You will build a large talent pool for future Additive Industries employees, ensure visibility, write attractive job profiles and organise recruitment. Not only for the headquarters in Eindhoven but also for our regional offices in North America and Asia (to be established in 2018). Together with Marketing you ensure good labour market communications.
- Labour market intelligence reporting regarding potential candidates;
- Generating and maintaining a large talent pool for future hires;
- Organising the timely availability of new team members; writing job profiles, pro-actively sourcing the right talent and guarding a qualitative candidate experience as well as ensuring an efficient recruitment process;
- Coordinating the recruitment process including reviewing resumes and scheduling the meetings;
- Implementation of a new recruitment system;
- Contact with Universities and other Schools for talented interns, graduation and graduated students, recruit students (including writing assignments);
- Labour market communications (content) and recruitment event participation.
The Recruiter will report to the Manager Human Resources
Knowledge and experience
- At least 3-5 years of successful experience in a similar Recruiting role in an industrial environment
- Demonstrable track record hiring at a company larger than 100 employees
- Creative and stress resilient
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally, in writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and digital HR solutions
This currently is a part-time job for 32 hours per week. In the future the number of hours may be increased (if wanted and needed). Additive Industries will allow for flexible scheduling of the working hours as long as this combines well with the tasks and responsibilities.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven Team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’
Preferred start date according to our hiring agenda: June 2019