Strategic Buyer (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. The Supply Chain team is responsible for procurement, strategic stocking and logistics. We are currently scaling our Supply Chain team in order to sustain the ambitious growth path of our company. As a Strategic Buyer, you will be responsible for managing a part of our regional and international supply chain in a proactive manner and to further finetune it to be able to flexibly adapt to our production demands, while guaranteeing supply security and ensuring the best quality and optimized price levels.
- Account management of existing supply chain network for running business
- Create and sign long term supply contracts and surveying compliance hereto
- Identification and selection of new suppliers and phase out non-performing suppliers
- Manage demand forecast with supplier
- Manage performance of suppliers regarding Quality, Logistics, Technology and Costs (QLTC)
- Drive opportunities with suppliers for performance improvement, enhanced joint working processes and TCO initiatives
- Drive cost roadmap with suppliers
- Take ownership of the purchase to pay process for your suppliers
The Strategic Buyer reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
Knowledge and experience
You have gained at least five years of experience in an international commercial environment with a track record of success in implementing sourcing strategies, drafting and finalizing contracts, maximizing value for diverse business requirements and objectives and developing successful strategic supplier relationships, solving problems creatively when required.
You are a team player with a positive attitude, strong numerical, analytical, negotiating and communication skills and a strategic vision. You are well organized, meticulous and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets Additive Industries targets: aerospace, automotive, medical implants and/or high-tech equipment parts. You share our passion of defining and realizing the best 3D printing solutions for our high-end customers like Airbus, BMW and Sauber.
A Bachelor degree or higher in Technical Business Administration, Technology Management, Industrial Engineering or similar and NEVI 1 or higher (by preference).
- At least 5 years of successful experience and a demonstrable track record in procurement and building long term supplier relationships in an international industrial high-tech environment
- Experience with cost calculation
- Creative and commercial mind-set, ability to build effective relationships and operate in a broad range of functional areas
- Negotiation skills
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally, in writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP)
Additive Industries Values & Common Traits
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’