System Tester Operations (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. In this role you will make sure that a 3D printing system is aligned and build according to the customer requirements. You will be responsible for all levels of integration of modules. You will have the first level of responsibility to solve any problems on module or system level and when needed will involve other stakeholders, like Operations Engineering or Research & Development.
- Deliver the production output according to the right quality, within agreed budget and time schedule;
- Integrate modules into a functioning system in accordance with the specifications;
- Test modules and system according procedures;
- Record output of test results;
- Analyze and interpret mechanical, optical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic and software test results and identify and remedy failures;
- Work on improvements of products and related processes;
- Collaborate with colleagues from Production Engineering, Supply Chain and Research & Development.
The System Tester Operations reports directly to the Director Operations & Supply Chain.
Knowledge and experience
- Secondary Vocational Education diploma with at least 5 years of working experience in an industrial, high tech environment, or a bachelor degree graduate;
- Technical education (preferably mechanics, mechatronics, systems & control, electronics or applied physics);
- Systematic Problem Solving (product documentation, flowcharts, drawings);
- Structured, analytical, process oriented;
- Customer focus mindset;
- Hands-on mentality and eye for details;
- Strong communication skills.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented;
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind;
- Proven team player who takes ownership;
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’.
Preferred start date according to our hiring agenda: June 2019