Warehouse Employee (Eindhoven)
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. In this role, you are responsible for the inbound and outbound movements of required materials, for Operations, Development and spare parts. You work closely together with the Operations, SCM, Sales, Customer Lifecycle Support and Procurement teams on shipping customer orders in time, while maintaining an accurate inventory in the warehouse by correctly receiving and distributing incoming goods. You have the opportunity to organize your work and have impact in a broad area of activities in a full-fledged warehouse operation.
- Safely load and unload palletized goods from transport carriers.
- Receive and book incoming goods into the ERP system, while establishing and reporting any potential transport damages and shortages on the packing list. Ensure correct labeling of goods and storing these goods at the right location in the warehouse.
- Collaborate closely with packaging (service) suppliers to ensure adequate packaging of spare parts, modules, samples and other goods.
- Carry out pick orders for Sales Orders and Assembly Orders and accurate administration in the ERP system.
- Book and prepare outbound shipments with correct packaging, labeling and required transport documents.
- Maintain an organized warehouse following the principles of 6S (Lean).
- Ensure stock accuracy. Take corrective and preventive actions in case a stock difference is notified or suspected. Execute periodical stock counting activities.
- Closely collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Operations, Customer Lifecycle management, Supply Chain and Development.
- Initiate and/or participate in improvement projects.
Reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Knowledge and experience
- Basic vocational education (MBO-2) graduate or at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position in an industrial environment.
- Forklift and electric pallet truck license (preferred).
- Affinity for administrative tasks.
- Experience in working with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) within an ERP environment (SAP/ Navision).
- Languages: Dutch, English (oral, written)
- Works accurately
- Stress resistant
- Although we do not expect structural overtime, we expect flexibility in working times, e.g. during periods of high workload
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’