VP Sales USA
Additive Industries is dedicated to bringing metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab by offering a modular 3D printing system and a seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. The Marketing & Sales team is responsible for branding, PR, company communications, acquisition and customer relationship management. We are currently scaling our sales organisation to be able to handle all requests from potential US based customers. As a VP Sales, you are directly responsible for the company’s revenues. You develop a comprehensive sales strategy together with the company leadership team and build, manage, supervise and motivate the sales team in USA. This is one of the rare occasions where you can build your own team in a fast growing industrial market.
With a technical background and extensive international experience in 1M+ capital equipment sales preferably in the machine tool industry, you are eager to work in a promising new technology market. You are a natural in combining strategic thinking and execution. You make an ambitious plan, create a dream-team and deliver. You hire sales talent and coach them to get results in the markets Additive Industries targets: aerospace, automotive, medical implants and/or high tech equipment parts. You share our passion of selling and implementing the best 3D printing solutions for our high end customers like Airbus, GKN and Kaak Group.
The ingredients for a successful performance are in sum:
- Provide leadership for the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic Sales plans for the USA including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- You are responsible for key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- You give direction and manage the sales operations team in USA
- You know exactly what competitors of Additive Industries are doing and are aware of pricing, compensation and distribution channels
- You drive the overall sales process, develop pricing strategies for the USA and collect customer input for Additive Industries’ product roadmaps
- Reporting progress as well as analysing market dynamics and sales funnel development
The VP Sales reports to the General Manager US Operations
Knowledge and experience
At least a Master in Technology Management, Industrial Engineering, Technical Business Administration or similar
- Successful and demonstrable track record in developing and execution of the sales strategy of 1M+ capital equipment or projects and building long term customer relationships
- At least 10 years of successful experience in an international industrial environment
- Excellent leadership skills and proven track record managing and developing a Sales team
- Great networking skills
- Good communicator (in English), both verbally, in writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and preferably Dynamics CRM
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with'