A very Metal Christmas and an accelerating New Year!
As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been a productive year for all of us!
- Launching (and within 2 months selling) our MetalFAB1 Process & Application Development Tool
- Introducing the 4-laser version of the MetalFAB1 system
- Signing a 3-year technology partnership with Sauber F1 Team
- Opening of the Process & Application Development Center in Southern California
- Presenting the World’s first Product Removal Module at FormNext in Frankfurt
- Introducing the fully integrated AM production plant concept Scale4Series with SMS-Group, one of the leading machine and plant builders for the metallurgical industry
- Starting the Industrial Additive Manufacturing Program
- Announcing our Top 3 ambition for 2022
... and many more fruitful collaborations with our customers and partnerships with our suppliers!
Our team will use the days between Christmas and the New Year to reflect and reload so we are ready to accelerate in 2018. Therefore our offices are closed between December 25 and January 1. Our Customer Lifecycle Support colleagues obviously remain available to support the installed base of MetalFAB1 systems 3D printing for our customers.
We hope that 2017 has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to accelerate to the New Year together!
Do you want to be part of our team and accelerate with us in 2018? We are looking for team members in our Mechanical Engineering, Procurement, Process & Application Development, Commercial and Software team. Check our positions at our Jobs Page.
Team Additive Industries
P.S.: Besides reflecting on the past year, Additive Industries is also looking forward to 2018. We would like to invite you to participate in our next year's events: