Lareka and Cassidy Silbernagel winners Design for Additive Manufacturing Challenge 2017
On Wednesday March 15, Scott Summit, Chairman of the Jury announced the winners of the Additive World Design for Additive Manufacturing Challenge 2017. After the presentation of all finalists to the Jury, two winners were selected that succeeded best at achieving the assignment to make a new design or redesign an existing product for additive manufacturing. The ‘Chocolate Shock Prevention Team’ of Lareka Confectionery Equipment from The Netherlands won in the professionals category with their redesigned ‘Sealer Arm’ for a chocolate bar packaging line. The winner in the students category is Cassidy Silbernagel, the last year winner from the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Press Release winners of Design for Additive Manufacturing Challenge 2017
- Persbericht winaars van Design voor Additive Manufacturing Challenge 2017
- Picture of the winner (professional category)
- Picture of the winner (student category)
- Visual of the ‘Sealer-arm’ from the Team Chocolate Shock Prevention (Lareka, the Netherlands, professional category)
- Visual of the ‘Carburettor for an Internal Combustion Engine’ from Cassidy Silbernagel (The University of Nottingham, UK, student category)