From March 31 to April 4, you will find us at AMUG 2019 in Chicago, United States. Meet us at Salon A booth D5 to find out more about the latest developments of Additive Industries and the positive effects on your business. Let’s discuss:
- Print metal parts designed for safe production of consistently high quality by applying up to 4 full field lasers of MetalFAB1
- The only modular and scalable system with integrated software- Additive World Platform in industrial additive manufacturing
- Drive down the total costs per part with the fully automated and integrated post-processing functionality of the system
- The productivity, quality and usability are monitored, analysed and improved by its users in continuous open dialogue
This year, we are proud to bring a combined key-note speech to AMUG from our fastest customer and our CEO on April 2 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm (Waldorf Room):
- Additive Manufacturing in Formula 1: a wonderful basis for a solid business case by Christoph Hansen, Sauber Engineering AG
- Start small and scale smart: how can the MetalFAB1 platform accelerate your AM business case? by Daan A.J. Kersten, Additive Industries
And two sessions in the hands-on Training Lab which will be presented in Salon C, Room 2 on April 1 from 3pm to 4pm and on April 3 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm:
- Controlling Powder Evolution in Laser Powder Bed Fusion by Shane Collins, Additive Industries North America Inc.
- Achieving Greater Control in Build Setup and Quality of Parts in Multi-Laser Systems by Dr. Mark Beard, Additive Industries UK & Ireland Ltd.
Abstracts on these sessions can be found on the AMUG online app and on AMUG 2019 conference agenda.